I admit, I slacked off yesterday on my Thankfulness. Here are the two things I am thankful for-
1) I am thankful for this season of being single. This past year has taught me so much about myself. I'm enjoying every moment of sleeping on both sides of the bed (without some snoring man next to me), of making my own agenda, and that every night can be a girl's night. I know one day my life will change and I will no longer be a "singleton" but a couplet. As much as I anticipate a relationship full of love, I am truly loving these days of fully loving myself. Being selfish never felt so good!
2) I am thankful for whomever invented photography. Nothing can put a instant smile on my face like when I gaze at all of my photo frames. Each picture has such memories and emotions tied to it. I love being able to capture a memory not only in my head, but also on paper.

No comments:
Post a Comment