Pages

Background

Monday, September 17, 2012

Who Dat?

I just had the best weekend get away, and I owe it all to my dear college roomie! If it weren't for her getting married, I probably wouldn't have ever danced the night away in the streets of New Orleans!!! (No like literally, we did the whole "Second Step" tradition at the end of her reception. The whole wedding crowd walked the streets dancing and waving our napkins. We even had our own police escort! A-mazing!)

The best part weekend wasn't the insanely romantic wedding, the phenomenal food, the sea of people watching, the yummy drinks, or the get way from Big D- it was learning that true friends are those who you may not see for days, weeks, months, or years but instantly pick up where you left off. Seeing my college friends this weekend not only reminded me of all the CRAZY times we had in college, but also reminded me personally of how far I've come from meeting them as a 18 year old college freshman to seeing them now as a 30 year old mature (sometimes) woman. 

Cheers to all my sweet friends who love, motivate, cherish, inspire, and accept me through every phase of my life! 




No comments: